Thursday, March 31, 2011

the worry is over

Wow I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.  November since my last post? Sheesh. Well, let's just say life has been throwing me curve balls left and right.  I have learned so much the past couple of months, it's unreal.  About myself, about others, about what I want for me and even more so of who I want to become.  There's a lot more to it than that, but I'm afraid that'll do for now.

This post is just to say "I'm on my way back!!" I have quite a few drafts saved in my 'edit posts' tab that I need to publish and some exciting stories to tell! Like, my surprise visit to my sister in Washington. (The state not D.C. :) )

So stay tuned!! I promise I'm not far away. I'm here and ready to spill about my life.

And about my last post.  The worry one? Yeah, ok. Let's get real here, my worrry isn't over like I stated in the title. But I sure have a heck of a lot more control over it now. 

Anyway, TTYL blogworld :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love your header picture! So so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across your blog.
    so darling! <3

    ReplyDelete