Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today = Love

I love Sundays.
I love the refreshing feelings of the love and appreciation I get for my Savior as I attend church meetings.  I love being enlightened.  I love good talks and lessons.  
I love coming home to my entire family (who still lives in Mesa) gathered in the family room.  I love joining in their conversation.
I love warming up a well-prepared meal from my mother.  
I love laughing. 
I love playing with my nieces and nephew.
I love love love days like these.



And I can't wait for two more additions to this clan!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jori! I didn't realize you had a blog but so far I love it! I love Sunday's too. I also found your post about diamonds so inspiring. I love the song Clarity by John Mayer as well, I am sure Tara listened to it so much I fell in love with it along with her. Thanks for your sweet comment, it made me feel so much better. I definitely miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know you had a blog jori!!! so glad i found it. it's darling, as are you! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jori! Thank you so much for your comment on my last post and our wonderful conversation on Friday. You are truly amazing. What you said meant a lot to me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete